KKFarm Co., Ltd. (“theFarm,” “we,” “us,” or “our” the service provider of Soundscape,) take your personal privacy seriously and duly comply with the relevant privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”), which explains what personal data we collect and how to use such data, as well as other important matters related to your privacy, is set out below:
Collection of Data
- Information related to personal data:
When you register as a member of Soundscape service, we may collect your certain information, including, but not limited to, your personal identification information (National ID Card or Passport) such as name, date of birth, National ID number, passport number, and permanent address; your personal contact information such as contact number, email address, and contact address; your personal financial information such as financial account name and account number.
- Information related to personal activities on the Soundscape Platform:
When you use Soundscape service, we may collect certain information including information about your source of using Soundscape service, technical data such as URL, IP address, operation system data, language and access time, and location information, usage history of Soundscape platform, inquiry information etc.
Use of Personal Data
The data collected under this Policy will be used as follows:
(1) The basic personal data you provide (such as your name) will be used for the purpose of member identification; the contacted information you provide may be used for contacting you, notifying you update notices related to Soundscape service, and/or other users management and services.
(2) Information about the scan copy of your National ID Card or Passport will be used for Soundscape service real name membership audit to determine whether the member account is your real identity.
(3) Your use and technical data regarding Soundscape service may be used for the purpose of improving Soundscape service, and/or developing new services.
(4) The financial information you provide will be used for the payment of the relevant amount paid by theFarm to you.
- The data collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners or outside Taiwan. We will not use them for any other purposes unless the local laws provide otherwise and will also not disclose them to any third party without your prior consent, unless the laws require so due to material national interests or for the purpose of facilitating law enforcement agencies’ investigations.
Management of Personal Data
- You are allowed to search, copy or change your own personal data. If you are not our member or we have not yet verified your membership, you are not allowed to search, copy, request for review or change the member’s personal data and account services of our accounts. For requests made in circumstances other than above, you would be required and shall provide your relevant personal data and written documentation as may be necessary to enable us to process your request.
- You may request the use of your personal data be suspended or your own personal data be deleted. However, once the use is suspended or data is deleted, you will no longer be able to use Soundscape service.
- We are entitled to refuse your request to change, delete or modify your personal data if such request may be harmful to the material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of the collecting agency or third party.
Security of Personal Data
- We will provide all necessary technologies and measures to protect your personal data in order to safeguard your privacy.
- To avoid information leakage, you should keep your own personal data, account ID and password, etc. in safe custody. To avoid misuse of your personal data, you should log out or close the software or internet browser after using Soundscape services, whether you are using your own personal computer or not.
- You agree to use true and accurate information for use of Soundscape services. You should notify us immediately if you find your personal data has been misused by others or if you spot something abnormal.
- You agree to provide and use lawful information when using Soundscape services and all such information does not infringe any third party’s rights, violate any third party’s agreement or otherwise involve any illegal acts. If use of Soundscape services causes any third party’s loss, we are not liable for such loss unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to our gross negligence.
- We may update this Policy from time to time and comply with the relevant local privacy laws and regulations. When we make significant changes, we will make an announcement on Soundscape platform.
- This Policy constitutes part of Soundscape Terms of Service. If you do not agree any part of this Policy or any amended content, please stop using Soundscape service immediately.
- If you have any question regarding the Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.