KKFARM CO., LTD. (“We,” the service provider of Soundscape) take your personal privacy seriously and duly comply with the relevant privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy”), which explains what personal data we collect and how to use such data, as well as other important matters related to your privacy, is set out below:
Collection of Personal Data
- When you register as a member of Soundscape service, you will be required to enter certain information, including, but not limited to, an account ID, email address, name, contact address.
When you use Soundscape service, we may collect certain information, including:
(1) information about your use of Soundscape service; and/or
(2) technical data, including URL, IP address, web browser type, operation system, language, and time of your visit, and we also use Cookie to provide the functional requirement of website.
- To properly and promptly provide you with Soundscape service, you will be required to provide your account ID or personal contact information when using Soundscape service, for example, application to change account details, provision of users’ feedback or participation in promotion activities.
Use of Personal Data
The data collected under this Policy will be used as follows:
(1) The basic personal data you provide (such as your name) will be used for the purpose of member identification and contract information; the contact information you provide may be used for contacting you, and/or other update notices related to Soundscape service.
(2) Information about your use and technical data may be used for the purpose of improving Soundscape service, and/or developing new services.
- The data collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners or outside Taiwan. We will not use them for any other purposes unless the local laws provide otherwise, and will also not disclose them to any third party without your prior consent, unless the laws require so due to material national interests or for the purpose of facilitating law enforcement agencies’ investigations.
Management of Personal Data
- You are allowed to search, copy or change your own personal data. If you are not our member or we have not yet verified your membership, you are not allowed to search, copy, request for review or change the member’s personal data and account services of our accounts. For requests made in circumstances other than above, you would be required to provide your relevant personal data and written documentation as may be necessary to enable us to process your request.
- You may request the use of your personal data to be suspended or your own personal data to be deleted. However, once the use is suspended or data is deleted, you will no longer be able to use Soundscape service.
- We are entitled to refuse your request to change, delete or modify your personal data if such request may be harmful to the material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of the collecting agency or third party.
- We may update this Policy from time to time and comply with the relevant local privacy laws and regulations. When we make significant changes, we will make an announcement on our official website.
- This Policy constitutes part of Soundscape Terms of Service. If you do not agree any part of this Policy or any amended content, please stop using Soundscape service immediately.
- If you have any question regarding the Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.